Program of Study
1 Skyline Drive, Worcester, MA 01605
Office Hours: 7:00-3:00 | Class Hours: 7:20-1:43
Main Office:(508)799-1940 | Fax:(508)799-1933
Transcript Request: (508)751-7577
Tufts At Tech Veterinary Clinic: (508)751-7670
Our programs offer students the following:
- High School Diploma and Technical Certification from a high school fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. and Massachusetts Department of Education (DESE).
- Integrated academic and technical curricula so students recognize and understand the value and purpose of their lessons.
- Accelerated academic courses.
- Education for equity in both the classroom and the work place.
- Articulation agreements exist for all of our technical programs with such schools as Becker College, Johnson & Wales University, Massachusetts Bay Community College, Mt. Wachusett Community College, New England Institute of Technology, and Quinsigamond Community College.
The mission of Worcester Technical High School is to educate and prepare our students, both academically and technically, to meet the challenges of a global society. Students will be provided with a highly supportive and academically challenging learning environment in the STEM initiatives to ensure our graduates are prepared for career and college and are able to compete globally.
The philosophy of Worcester Technical High School is steeped in a proud tradition of providing excellence in technical and academic education. Administration, faculty, staff, and students work collaboratively to promote a school culture that fosters the expectation of excellence while respecting differences. All students are treated with respect and dignity and are provided diverse, extra-curricular experiences as they pursue their professional and academic goals in a multicultural environment. The educational climate serves to guide, assist and instill in each student a commitment to lifelong learning and to develop productive, responsible, and well-rounded citizens. All programs are enhanced and supported by partnership with community, industry, and educational institutions, as well as through participation and recommendations of various advisory boards. This educational environment affords all students the opportunity to achieve to their fullest potential. Our philosophy is supported by clearly defined curriculum goals focused to meet or exceed current standards, yet flexible enough to meet the demands of an ever-changing world.