The Allied Health Program provides students with the theory and skill competencies to be successful in the health care field . The goal of the program is the completion of clinical and employability skills for entry-level positions in the health care industry. Successful program completions include CPR/AED/First Aid, a 10-hour OSHA General Industry certification. Certifications can include a Nursing Assistant, Home Health Aide and the option of being certified as an EMT-Basic. Students can earn up to seven dual enrollment credits from Quinsigamond Community College through an on campus EMT program.
- Blood drive
- CPR Marathon
- St. Vincent Hospital Medical Center in Worcester
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Holy Trinity Nursing Home
- Christopher House Of Worcester.
- University Commons
- Seven Hills Foundation and Knollwood LTC.
- Certified students have the opportunity to
- expand clinical skills working in tertiary care center
- Co-op positions chiropractic offices
- St. Vincent Hospital
- UMASS Memorial Health Care System
- Seven Hills Foundation
- Area long term care facilities.
- Radiology technician
- Nursing office manager-Rehabilitation specialist
- Certified nursing assistant
- Licensed practical nurse
- Registered Nurse
- EMT and Paramedic.
For more information about this department, contact Mrs. Lonergan