Sean Lynch, Department Head
Welcome to the Math Department Page select a teacher link to learn more about specific teachers at Worcester Technical High School. The mathematics department is committed to bringing your student to a level of understanding that prepares them for success in their trade, on standardized tests and in college. Students in our classes are afforded opportunities to excel with all the guidance they need. The math teachers are dedicated to helping your student become a critical thinker and a lifelong learner. We are your partner in this endeavor. Please contact Sean Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the math department.
These are links to the Algebra and Geometry textbooks, including a site to see how far a student progresses in any math subject. It even shows the frameworks for the math subject and the mathematical content taught to each grade.
- District Links
- Massachusetts State Curriculum Frameworks for Math
- Geometry Online Text & Resources
- Algebra 1 Online Text & Resources
- Algebra 2 Online Text & Resources
- Assistments – Used for Summer Math and for extra support on topics throughout the school year.
- Finding mean, median, mode, and range of a set of data
- Graphing Linear Equations
- Finding the Equation of a Line Given 2 Points
- Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
- How to Solve Quadratic Equations by Factoring
2018 Math Summer Work
SUMMER MATH INSTRUCTIONS: Go to www.assistments.org and click on Create an Account Click on I AM A STUDENT and then […]
All Posts for Math