SUMMER MATH INSTRUCTIONS:
- Go to Google Classroom and enter the appropriate Enrollment code for the class you will be taking next year at Worcester Tech:
- Incoming 9th grade students regardless of class you will be taking will enroll in: c5xhozb
- Students who will be taking Geometry: bfegpwp bfe
- Students who will be taking Algebra 2 or Topics in Algebra & Geometry: 73vcj6u
- Students who will be taking Pre-Calculus or Math Analysis: obi327h
- Students who will be taking Algebraic Reasoning: sahr42
- In the Google Classroom that you have joined you will find assignments in the “Classwork” tab.
- Start by doing the “Pre-Test” for your class and then complete the rest of the assignments at your own pace throughout the summer.
- The last assignment you should complete before we return to school in the fall is the “Post-Test” for your class.
How does Summer Math work at Worcester Tech?
- You will be practicing basic skills needed for the math class that you will be taking next year by working on different skill builder problem sets.
- You must answer 3 consecutive problems correctly before you can complete each skill.
- Upon returning to Worcester Tech after this summer, your results from your Summer Math work will be given to the Math teacher you will have for the 2020-21 school year.
- ALL students will receive a TEST grade in their MATH class upon return to school in the fall based on the completion of the Summer Math.
What Summer Math Class do I enroll in?
- Students coming from 8th grade should enroll in “I AM ENTERING 9TH GRADE” (Enroll in this even if you think you will be in Geometry)
- Students who passed Algebra 1 here at Worcester Tech should enroll in “I WILL BE TAKING GEOMETRY”
- Students who passed Geometry should enroll in “I WILL BE TAKING ALGEBRA 2 or TOPICS IN ALGEBRA & GEOMETRY”
- Students who passed Algebra 2 & are taking Algebraic Reasoning should enroll in “I WILL BE TAKING ALGEBRAIC REASONING”
- Students who passed Algebra 2 & are taking Pre-Calculus or Math Analysis should enroll in “I WILL BE TAKING PRE-CALCULUS or Math ANALYSIS”
Email Mr. Lynch, Math Dept. Head, if you have any questions