Grades 10 to 12
- Log into www.deltamath.com
- Click the TOOLS icon and then click on MANAGE LOGIN AND COURSES
- Add the following teacher code: 431665
- Select the course you will be taking next year and you should be all set to start working on completing your summer math work. Go on to the student portal and look at next year’s schedule if you are not sure what class to pick.
Grade 9 Students:
- Join the “WTHS Class of 2025” using the following code (if you haven’t done so already):
- Click on “Classwork” and go to the Math section
- Here you will find all of the assignments you are required to complete for the 9th Grade
Summer Math work. (You will be using Assistments as the platform to complete your
How does Summer Math work at Worcester Tech?
- You will be practicing basic skills needed for the math class that you will be taking next year by working on different skill builder problem sets.
- Upon returning to Worcester Tech after this summer, your results from your Summer Math work will be given to the Math teacher you will have for the 2021-22 school year.
- ALL students will receive a TEST grade in their MATH class upon return to school in the fall based on the completion of the Summer Math.