WTHS Class of 2020:
We want to continue recognizing your class, your accomplishments, and your leadership as the seniors of Worcester Technical High School with one more event.
We hope that all of you can join us on Friday June 12th, for A Family Celebration of Your Graduation. Friday is a day that is dedicated to you and your family! Families please bring your cameras for a great photo/video opportunity.
Listed below are the steps to follow so you can safely participate in the June 12th, Family Celebration. Please look at the table below to determine what time you should arrive at school. The list goes by last name.
Last names: A-E will arrive at WTHS between 9 AM- 10 AM
Last names: F-M will arrive at WTHS between 10 AM – 11 AM
Last names: N-S will arrive at WTHS between 11 AM – 12pm
Last names: T-Z will arrive at WTHS between 12pm- 1 pm
- Each Graduate is allowed only one car.
- Please come dressed in your cap and gown.
- You will enter the school and follow the traffic signs.
- Please stay in your Car. A teacher will be there to greet you.
- Station 1: Save the Date: Yearbook Celebration: November 24th.
- Station 2: A token from Virtual Graduation
- The Graduate and their family will be led to the “stage” where you will cross the “stage” and your name will be read. Families will be asked to stay in their vehicle to take pictures/video.
Safety and caution:
We will be practicing appropriate social distancing & PPE guidelines during the Family Celebration Event. All staff will be wearing masks and gloves even though we will be outside in a large, open area.
Everyone in your car must wear a face mask and follow CDC Guidelines and practice safe social distancing by staying at least 6 ft. away from teachers, peers, and other families.
WTHS will not be providing a photographer, so families be ready to take your own pictures of your graduate! We are looking forward to seeing all of you! Be safe, and GO EAGLES! Thank You!